Saturday 26 February 2011

Other people's problems


Dolly popped round this afternoon. Three of her best breeding budgies have died. She thinks it may be because the other evening whilst cleaning the cages she bumped her head and got mad and was swearing like only gospel singers can swear. She feels the birds may have been shocked and upset enough by her behavior to keel over. I suppose it could happen... Speaking of which: 

Dear Doreen,
I met this guy 3 weeks ago we really like each other but every Friday he stops talking to me except when the weather is bad I was out on Friday with my best mate Shaz he said he was upset about the way I was with him before I went out with Shaz even though I don't remember saying anything nasty to upset him and Shaz agrees what should I do?
L8rs, Kelly Molybdenum

Dear Kelly
Rejoice! Now you know that he's the kind of twit who will take the hump without even telling you why, and then "punish" you by not speaking. You're well rid of him. People like this sulk, in other words, they believe they can "make" you do what they want if they "make" you feel guilty... Either that or he’s what is commonly known as a ‘Free Flier’. Does he try to watch the weather forecast when this happens? You were probably talking over the forecast. That would be deemed as nasty and upsetting.
I hope this helps, Doreen.

No comments: