Thursday 17 March 2011

Dead Man's Curve



Today Dolly, Dawn and I were supposed to go to visit a medium - Madame Annagogic. It was Dawn's idea but at the last minute she couldn't make it - she was still up to her elbows in rubber gloves and Nitromors trying to get the flowering cherry back to the way nature intended. So in the end it was just Dolly and I. 
I had a bit of a revelation. It seems I have the gift. I can speak in voices. I can contact fliers just by the power of my mind. Luckily I taped the session so here's a bit of what happened:

Madame  Annagogic: Is there anyone there? Is there anyone there?

Dolly: There! There's a light!

Me: Shhhh!

Dolly: Oh sorry, It's your phone Doreen.

Me: Shhhhhhh!

Madame Annagogic: Is there anyone there?

Me: (in a deep voice) Hello? Hello?

Madame Anagogic: We have a contact! What is your naaaame?

Me: It is Gary. Gary Groundingrod.

Madam Annagogic: Gary...hello Gary. Are you on the other side Gareeey?

Me: I suppose so - I fly paragliders if that's what you mean.

Madam Annagogic: But Gary... Where are you Gareeeey?

Me: I'm in Croydon. Asleep in bed... I'm going to Devils Dyke tomorrow!

Dolly: The Devil? Oh dear.

Madame Annagogic: In Bed Gary? Do you have a question Gareeey?

Me: Yes I do... What is... what is... the... Dead Man's Curve?

Dolly: (Falls off chair in shock) Aaaargh! Ow!

Me: (normal voice) What happened?

Madame Annagogic: Dolly! You broke the ambiance!

Dolly: Oh dear.

Madame Annagogic: Sorry, no refunds.

No comments: